We've made a few big changes...
What's new? What's changed? Why?
As you can probably tell... we've made a big update to our website. We've decided to move to a different 3rd party e-commerce provider (Squarespace), and in doing so, we've updated our entire look. We're sure that you'll find this new look and ordering experience easier and smoother than ever before. We've undergone this huge transformation to keep providing you with low-cost healthy meals and an enjoyable online shopping experience that makes you want to keep coming back for more.
Listed below are the major changes and additions this new shopping platform brings us. With change comes a learning curve, and if you have any questions please do not hesitate to call the kitchen at 423 508-5823 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also click here to leave us a message or ask us a question at anytime.
The main changes...
- You no longer need to register to place an order. With all the technology scares and data-collecting schemes out there, we've decided to just not even get involved. No information is saved, remembered, collected or used in any malicious way while you are browsing www.thechefandwife.com. This helps to improve our security and gives our customers the peace-of-mind knowing their information is safe.
- There is no longer an order minimum for delivery. In order to help provide more customers with our delivery service, we've decided to take away the $40 minimum order and replace it with a $10 delivery fee.
- A smoother order system. Less confusion. One of the biggest reasons we switched to Squarespace was their ease-of-use when it came to ordering. The ordering system has been simplified, it's easier to understand and more intuitive than our previous process. We've also added in an auto-address completion database to save you time and energy as well as making the delivery options and promocode entry section clearly visible.
- Receipts, refunds and customer support. Another big reason for our change was the added ease of giving out refunds, coupons, discount codes and offering customer support with the push of a button. We can now offer you the proper options and quality service the big guys do — but we're still local!
- You can now send us messages, comments and questions directly. Another addition to our website is the ability for our customers to send feedback. On our How it Works page you can now use the form at the bottom to send a message directly to The Chef and his Wife. Whether it's a question about an upcoming catering, an item you'd wish to see added to the menu or if you need help help navigating our website — send us a message, we'll get back to you as soon as we can!
- We no longer accept PayPal. This is a big bummer, but it is also 100% out of our control. Squarespace, our new e-commerce provider, does not currently allow for the implementation of PayPal as a payment option. As Squarespace grows and upgrades, this will change — until then we apologize for any inconvenience. We will notify you as soon as we can offer you this payment option again.
- Cash and check payment options are only available for IN-STORE PURCHASES. If you wish to use cash or check as an option for payment, please come by the kitchen at 7407 Bonny Oaks Drive, Chattanooga, TN 37421. We have fresh and frozen food always available. If you wish to have your order delivered we accept all major credit and debit cards.
More information to be added later, please check back.